Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mini Me sues to make sure nobody else sees his "mini me" plus no Dylan!

080627vernetroyer.jpg

Why anyone would want to watch a sex tape of Verne 'Mini-Me' Troyer is beyond me but
one has been leaked! The actor is now suing for 20 MEEEEEEEEELION Dollars and maybe he'll actually get it. I doubt he'll ever be able to remove every single copy floating around the net but I wish him GOOD LUCK! NOW FIRE THE FRIGGIN LASER!!!!

Also on a "sad" note (or not so sad, depending on how you look at it), actor Luke Perry decided to pass on a west beverly peach pit reunion. Tori "I'm doing nothing but a reality show" Spelling plus Jennie Garth are on board plus maybe even Joe E. Tata (Nat) will be on this season's revamped Beverly Hills, 90210 - simply titled 90210!

That's all I got but it was freaky-ish enough!

No comments: